Any form of marketing products or services that involves electronic devices is Digital marketing. It is also key to ensure that at the end of the day each marketing outlet leads directly to your company website.
When it comes to website development domain selection and hosting play a role. Everything available on the internet we have to be more specific in choosing them.
A domain name is your website name. A domain name is an address where Internet users can access your website. When Internet users want to view your website, all they need to do is type your website address or domain into their browser.
THREE PARTS OF DOMAIN
SUBDOMAIN, A SECOND-LEVEL DOMAIN, AND A TOP-LEVEL DOMAIN.
Domain extensions – For commercial purpose (.COM) , Organization (.ORG) , Network (.NET) , Education (.EDU), Government (.GOV) , Military(.MIL)
Web hosting makes the files that comprise a website (code, images, etc.) available for viewing online. If you’re planning on creating an online presence, reliable web hosting is essential.
In order to publish your website online, your business website requires a web hosting service. Choosing the right hosting plan will mean having access to the right allocation of resources to keep your website loading quickly and reliably for your visitors. Some features you should be expecting from your hosting provider such as Email Accounts , FTP Access , WordPress Support etc.,
A professional web hosting service ensures a hassle-free experience for business owners, so they can efficiently focus their time and effort on their businesses.
Types of Hosting:- Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Dedicated Hosting.
BUSINESS CONSULTING AND SOLUTIONS
Consultants play an integral role in solving problems a business may encounter. Growing businesses, revenues, and profits through development and implementation of Strategic Plans and growth strategies for, Marketing, Sales, Product, Pricing, Operations & Services. Developing Sales Plans to translate strategies into results. Building Sales Funnels to scale business growth.
G Suite – Google’s suite of intelligent apps. It gives you professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings, and more. Google’s Apps makes collaboration simple and effective to run a business smoothly from any location.
The CATT Marketing Funnel to create wealth.
C — stands for Content. Create useful content, blogs, emails, videos, podcasts, webinars, posts, and much more to generate leads.
A — stands for Attention, pulling traffic to your content. Also through social media ads etc.
T — stands for Trust. Personalize your communication in emails.
T — stands for Transaction. Convert leads into customers.
Digital marketing can work for any business in any industry. Regardless of what your company sells. Digital advertising is the practice of creating greater brand recognition on digital platforms.
The ability to reach a global marketplace.
It helps to track and measure the reach for your product / service.
It helps your business to get engaged with the prospective customers.
The best digital marketers have a clear picture of how each digital marketing campaign supports their goals.
A great way to generate loyalty is to position your brand consistently on the mind of the customer. An integrated Digital Marketing strategy is always crafting the same feeling on every touchpoint and interaction of your customer with your brand. You need to have a great personal brand if you plan to get ahead in life.
- Personal Branding is a marketing strategy to make your skills stand out from other professionals in your industry.
- Millennials, in particular, have a distrust of advertising. 84% of millennials trust neither the advertisements nor the brands that create them. Yet, they are prepared to believe people they feel they “know”– even the business people behind the brands they detest so much.
- In 2020, people will be making their buying and hiring decisions based on the brand of a person behind a product or service. It doesn’t matter if you are an entrepreneur, executive or freelancer.
- Your website
- Images (infographics, product shots, company photos, etc)
- Video content (video ads, product demos, etc)
- Social media pages
- Written content (blog posts, eBooks, product descriptions, testimonials, etc)
- Branded assets (logos, icons, acronyms, etc) Personal Branding
- Online products or tools for automation (Marketing tools for Email marketing, Webinar, SMS, interactive content, etc)
- Digital Marketing Course will play a major role.
COMPONENTS AND TYPES OF DIGITAL MARKETING
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Digital Marketing Automation
SEO – Search engine optimization It is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Finding the Right Digital Marketing Agency to Work With
The rate at which new companies are entering into the market makes it difficult to choose the agency which is right for you. These companies offer a wide range of services and they differ from one to the other.
The following tips will help you choose the right digital agency for your business.
- Web design and development
- Online advertisement
- Search engine optimization and marketing
- Online reputation management
- Mobile marketing
- Social media marketing
- E-mail marketing