- 0.1 Successful Ways In The World Of Marketing
- 0.2 People say they are the best in Niche, but in reality, it differs. Let us see how it is in reality
- 0.3 How The Law of Marketing compared with Newton’s Laws of motion ?
- 0.4 1st Law Of Marketing: Apply Force
- 0.5 2nd Law Of Marketing: Once in Motion, Don’t Rest
- 0.6 3rd Law Of Marketing: Counteract Opposition
- 0.7 What are the benefits of integrating Digital Marketing?
- 0.8 PERSONAL BRANDING
- 1 Golden Rules Of Personal Branding
Successful Ways In The World Of Marketing
People say they are the best in Niche, but in reality, it differs. Let us see how it is in reality
This article is about the World of Marketing Media, its types and how it can be utilized according to niche.
People say they are the best in marketing but when it comes to the real world they fail . This article is for Freelancer, Digital Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Marketers, Sales Executives and the people who need awareness in the World of Marketing.
How The Law of Marketing compared with Newton’s Laws of motion ?
Every object moves in a straight line unless acted upon by a force. – Newton 1st Law of Motion
1st Law Of Marketing: Apply Force
The acceleration of an object is directly proportional to the net force exerted and inversely proportional to the object’s mass.
– Newton 2nd Law of Motion
2nd Law Of Marketing: Once in Motion, Don’t Rest
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction
– Newton 3rd Law of Motion
3rd Law Of Marketing: Counteract Opposition
Apply force, keep moving and be ready to counteract opposition. Be Focused, Marketing is also motion. People always say that if you do nothing, nothing changes. So, by definition, doing something in motion!
World of Marketing is divided into Earned Media, Paid Media, Owned Media and Shared Media
Earned Media – Media Relations, Influencer, Blogger, Investor, Link Building, Word of Mouth, Reputation, Trust.
Paid Media – Marketing Communications, Lead Generation ( Email, Affiliate, Inbound, Contest, Quiz) , Social Media Ads, Boosted Content
Owned Media – SEO, Content Marketing, Videos, Webinars, Podcasts, Brand, Customer Stories.
Shared Media – Community Building, Distribution and Promotion, Organic Social Reviews, Social Forum, Social Mentoring.
Fundamentals of Marketing
Needs, Wants, and Demands. Needs and wants drive people to demand products and services.
The most basic concept of fundamental marketing is that of human needs, wants, and demands.
- Needs, Wants and Demands.
- Market offerings such as Products and Services
- Value, Satisfaction, and Quality.
The successful marketing process depends on matching customer expectations.
TRADITIONAL MARKETING VS DIGITAL MARKETING
Traditional marketing channels include:
Print – Giving Ads in Magazines, newspapers etc
Broadcasting – TV, Radio etc
Telemarketing – Phone, text message
Outdoor – Billboards, bus/taxi wraps, posters etc
Window display and signs
Direct Mail – catalogues etc
Digital marketing channels include:
Website – Purchase a domain and hosting on a niche selected. Don’t do in free hosting it will not have credibility.
Social media (Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Linked In etc) – Create accounts on Social Media which suits your business.Constantly post messages to gain trust on you to attract customers on Social Media.
Affiliate marketing – Get connected with Affiliate links of various brands and start promoting it.
Email marketing – Purchase Email marketing tools and send emails to clients on a regular basis.
Content marketing – Do Content based marketing for products.
SEM (Search engine marketing) – It is the process of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through both paid and unpaid efforts.
PPC (pay per click) – PPC a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
The CATT Marketing Funnel to create wealth.
Wealth =n ^ CATT
Where ^ denotes power. Where your niche (n) will be successful and powerful with the CATT you will apply.
N — stands for Niche. The unique no.1 offering you have for your audience.
C — stands for Content. Create useful content, blogs, emails, videos, podcasts, webinars, posts, and much more to generate leads.
A — stands for Attention, pulling traffic to your content. Also through social media ads etc.
T — stands for Trust. Personalize your communication in emails.
T — stands for Transaction. Convert leads into customers.
What are the benefits of integrating Digital Marketing?
When marketers integrate the means of communication, they can easily build brand awareness.
ROI (Return on Investment )
Creating a consistent marketing plan is the key to achieving a higher and faster ROI
A great way to generate loyalty is to position your brand consistently on the mind of the customer.
An integrated Digital Marketing strategy is always crafting the same feeling on every touchpoint and interaction of your customer with your brand.
- Personal Branding is a marketing strategy to make your skills stand out from other professionals in your industry. You need to create a strong personal brand if you want to be considered influential.
- In 2020, people will be making their buying and hiring decisions based on the brand of a person behind a product or service. It doesn’t matter if you are an entrepreneur, executive or freelancer. You need to have a great personal brand if you plan to get ahead in life.
- Millennials, in particular, have a distrust of advertising. 84% of millennials trust neither the advertisements nor the brands that create them. Yet, they are prepared to believe people they feel they “know”– even the business people behind the brands they detest so much.
Golden Rules Of Personal Branding
Have a focus , Be consistent , Be ready to fail , Be genuine , Follow a successful example , Create a positive impact, Live your brand and Leave a legacy.
6 stages in growing your career
- Learn a new skill.
- Work: As an employee or as a freelancer
- Blog: Build your personal brand through writing
- Consult: Sell advice based on your experience
- Mentor: Guide other people to follow your path
- Startup: Build a startup from your experience
Learn a new skill – Every day keep learning news related to technology news and keep updating to stay away from the competition.
Work – As a freelancer do some projects or as an employee work in different projects.
Blog – Start writing blogs on daily basis and build your personal branding.
Consult – Give a unique way of consulting.
Mentor – Create courses and mentor people and help them to get successful in life.
Start up – Build a new start up from the experience and make it powerful.
MASS TRUST BLUEPRINT
Focus First on Your Website
- Who your audience is ?
- What problem you can solve for them ?
- What the pain points of your potential users are ?
Online Chat, Call Tracking and Email Forms
- Good architecture
- Excellent content strategy
Marketing is very very important for your business and for your life because we always try to promote ourselves for the betterment of our lives, be it the job interview, monthly report statements to the boss, or pitching an idea to family or any other people.